Please click on the link to view my complete resume as a PDF: Bryce Celotto_education resume.pdf

Bryce Jordan Celotto

I am currently an MAT candidate at Brown University.  I came to the program with six years of experience working with high school aged young people - particularly youth of color and LGBTQ youth - at both national and local non-profit organizations and through youth organizing. 

Some of my past experiences include:

• Served as a Teacher Assistant at the University of Massachusetts at Boston in the Department of Political Science, providing support for 30 freshman students in an Introduction to American Government class.

• Created curriculum resources related to policy recommendations and best practices to disrupt/end the school-to-prison-pipeline, and also created leadership development resources for LGBTQ youth of color in Boston, Massachusetts.

• More than four year’s experience developing, and presenting, professional development trainings to education professionals regarding best practices in curriculum and instruction when working with marginalized student 
    communities, particularly students of color and LGBTQ students. I have successfully trained approximately 500 educators nationwide, including at National Education Association conferences and at the 2011 Federal LGBT Youth Summit - hosted by the U.S. Department of Education. 

• Worked to organize and successfully execute a national youth summit for Latino/a youth during the Summer of 2014 while working at the League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC). I was directly responsible for creating and managing conference programming for approximately 150 Latino high school students, supervising daily activities in New York City and in Princeton, NJ and leading students through small group exercises - including a 40-person expedition to Jamaica Bay wildlife refuge that included kayaking. 

• Former Division III college athlete with a background in playing competitive baseball (4 yrs), basketball (12 yrs) and soccer (10 yrs). Additionally, six years of youth sports coaching & management experience, including time volunteering as an assistant elementary school PE teacher.